SBI Bank Recruitment 2023
The Receivable Clerk is responsible for maintaining customer records, processing payments, and resolving customer queries related to receivables. The ideal candidate will have a diploma or degree in commerce or equivalent and 1-2 years of experience in receivable management.
- Maintain customer records, including account balances, payment history, and contact information.
- Process payments, including collecting payments, posting payments to accounts, and reconciling payments.
- Resolve customer queries related to receivables, such as late payments, disputes, and errors.
- Prepare reports on receivables, such as aging reports and delinquency reports.
SBI Bank Careers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly