SBI Bank Recruitment 2023
The File Clerk is responsible for the efficient and organized storage and retrieval of documents and records in the bank. This includes checking incoming paperwork, sorting and filing documents, creating and updating filing systems, and retrieving files as needed. The File Clerk also performs general office tasks such as photocopying, scanning, and faxing.
SBI Bank Jobs Near Me
- Check incoming paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Sort and file documents in a logical and organized manner.
- Create and update filing systems to ensure efficient document retrieval.
- Retrieve files as needed by employees or customers.
- Make copies of documents as needed.
- Scan and fax documents as needed.
- Maintain an inventory of filing supplies and order new supplies as needed.
- Adhere to all bank policies and procedures related to the handling of confidential documents.
SBI Bank Careers
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with filing systems and document management software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a filing or administrative role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines