- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced Diploma, Higher Graduate , Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree or equivalent.
Nykaa Recruitment 2023
We are looking for an experienced and creative graphic designer to join our team at Nykaa. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio of work, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing graphic design projects for Nykaa's marketing campaigns, website, and social media channels. You will also be responsible for mentoring and training junior designers.
Nykaa Jobs Near Me
1. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
2. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3. Extensive use of Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
4. Design eye-catching web and mobile banners for display ad campaigns.
5. Design imagery for emails and landing pages.
6. Delivering high volume of creative designs within stipulated deadlines.
7. Confer with the managers to discuss and determine layout design.
8. Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
9. Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and / or supervisors and making necessary changes.
10. Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
11. Responsibility for hands on designing within social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
12. Use high-quality brand etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
13. Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT / web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent knowledge of design software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.